Devmon/Hobbit Patch

Joshua Krause forums at triadbiz.rr.com
Tue Apr 1 19:05:48 CEST 2008

I am trying to patch my hobbit installation and stop using

extra-rrd.pl and start using do_devmon.c.  But when applying the patch I get
these errors:

patching file hobbit-4.2.0/lib/hobbitrrd.c patching file

hobbit-4.2.0/lib/htmllog.c Hunk #1 FAILED at 318.

Hunk #2 FAILED at 349.

Hunk #3 FAILED at 366.

hobbit-4.2.0/lib/htmllog.c.rej patching file

hobbit-4.2.0/hobbitd/etcfiles/hobbitserver.cfg.DIST

patching file hobbit-4.2.0/hobbitd/do_rrd.c patching file

hobbit-4.2.0/web/hobbitsvc.c

Can anyone assist me in getting the patch applied correctly so that I can
start using do_devmon.c instead of the extra-rrd.pl script.?

Thanks,

Josh