One page per host not a page per service

wesley.townley at unlv.edu wesley.townley at unlv.edu
Tue Apr 1 18:02:49 CEST 2008

I think I missed something in the man pages, Is it possible to only get
one page per host not one per service (so if a host goes down then all
services page out)?

here is a snippet from my hobbit-alert.cfg:

PAGE=Vista/VPS COLOR=red
        $UNIXPROD REPEAT=20 RECOVERED
        $PAGEBOSS

PAGE=Vista/VTS COLOR=red TIME=W:0700:2100
        $UNIXTEST

PAGE=Vista/WLB COLOR=red
        $UNIXPROD
        $PAGEBOSS

$UNIXPROD=SCRIPT /usr/local/hobbit/server/ext/smsplus $UNIX  DURATION>3
REPEAT=20 RECOVERED
$UNIXTEST=SCRIPT /usr/local/hobbit/server/ext/smsplus $UNIX  DURATION>3
REPEAT=20 RECOVERED
$PAGEBOSS=SCRIPT /usr/local/hobbit/server/ext/smsplus $BOSS DURATION>60
REPEAT=20 RECOVERED

Thanks,
Wes

Wesley Townley