How can see I group alerts setting under info column ?

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 15:33:17 CEST 2007

>From R1, I was able to configure the GROUP alerts on disk partition. Also the testing using " bin/hobbitd_alert --debug --test ..." is also working.

The only problem is that I can't see the disk partitions alerts recipient shown under "info" column.
Thus no easy way to show disk partition owners by just looking at "info" column of that machine.
Am I doing something wrong ? or this is the current limitation of 4.2.0 ?

R1: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Hobbit/Other_Docs/FAQ#Q._How_do_I_configure_.22GROUP.22_alerts_.3F

T.J. Yang