Hobbit Minimum HW requirement

Ryan Jay B. Lapuz rlapuz at fcpp.fujitsu.com
Mon Sep 17 09:04:42 CEST 2007

Hi guys!

I'm currently documenting hobbit installation and configuration base on our
company requirements. However, I'm stuck on the information about the
minimum hardware requirement of the Hobbit server. I can't seem to find it
into the internet. Anyone who has this info?

Right now, Our hobbit server is installed in a Clone Desktop PC with P4 Dual
Core (1.6 GHz), 80 GB of HDD, and 1GB of RAM. It runs pretty fast since it
just monitors about 30 clients.

But what I need is the minimum hardware requirement just for the sake of
documentation.If you know this one, kindly share.

By the way,  thanks to all of you guys who gave me some help and advise when
I presented Hobbit to my boss, it is now official that we will use Hobbit
for our server monitoring.

Regards,

Ryan