[hobbit] Hobbit Clients

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Fri Sep 14 16:16:47 CEST 2007

Nikesh,

You can build a client installation at configure time by doing this:

./configure --client

Then make and make install (as root or sudo).

Note, that the client is already installed on your server.  You will
only have to do this on machines that you want to actually install the
client separately.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2008 - Chattanooga - April 18-22, 2008