[hobbit] CPU utilisation alerts

Kern, Thomas Thomas.Kern at hq.doe.gov
Thu Sep 13 05:46:07 CEST 2007

I don't know if you can alert off one of the values in one of the trends graphs. That might take some back-end modifications.

But you could write a simple client-side script to do the same command that is parsed for the trends graphs (vmstat, I think), totaling the cpu utilization values and sending a simple status message with the appropriate g/y/r color. The hobbit can do the alert.

Thomas Kern
301-903-2211