[hobbit] alert rules management in hobbit

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Wed Sep 12 14:21:29 CEST 2007

We leave that kind of thing up to the recipient. I.e. just as with all other
mailing lists, let the recipient manage the delivery on the receiving end.

Steve Holmes.

--
We who are strong ought to put up with the failings of the weak, and not to
please ourselves. Each of us must please our neighbor for the good purpose

Nonviolence means avoiding not only
external physical violence but also
internal violence of spirit. You not only
refuse to shoot a man, but you refuse to
hate him.
-Martin Luther King, Jr., civil-rights leader (1929-1968)