[hobbit] How to graph RRD data from DEVMON

Klomp, H. klomph at nlr.nl
Tue Sep 11 16:06:37 CEST 2007

Again, thank you all for your help.
I have the graphs I wanted.

Regards,

Bert

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Meddaugh [mailto:etmsys at rit.edu]
Sent: dinsdag 11 september 2007 15:44
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: RE: [hobbit] How to graph RRD data from DEVMON

I made the perl script to handle multiple inputs from other "data"
providers.  It'd flexible enough that should be able to handle most data
sent to it.   There is a certain "format" you'd need to follow to use
it, but it can be modified to fit most everything.

I wrote it since only one data reader is allowed to be defined and must
be able to handle all the different data types sent to it.

---Eric