[hobbit] hobbit hierachy

Joshua Krause joshuakrause at triad.rr.com
Mon Sep 10 04:49:44 CEST 2007

So in my hosts file i have put a line on one of my hosts hanging off
of my switch:

x.x.x.x    switch-1	# badconn:1:1:5
x.x.x.x    ups-1	# badconn:1:1:5 depends=(badconn:switch-1/badconn)

So if how i have it set up in the hosts file if the switch goes down
then it should only page out when the switch goes down and i should
not see anything from the ups.  Is that correct?

thanks
josh