[hobbit] scripting help

Jason Chambers Jason.Chambers at geosoft.com
Thu Sep 6 21:55:40 CEST 2007

Thanks for the details guys, but I'm designing a script to monitor individual blades in the bladecenter, rather than the bladecenter chassis.

So I need to configure a script to specify the port the server is plugged into the blade chassis, and then I just realized, I need to specify the hostname/ip of the blade center it's wired to so I can do a proper snmp.

So something like blades:4:bladecenter1.host.com in the bb-hosts file?

Please note that our blade center holds 14 blades.

Jason Chambers     I.T. Helpdesk Associate      Geosoft Inc.
85 Richmond St W - Toronto, ON, CA - M5H 2C9 - Tel: 416.369.0111 ext 344 - Fax: 416.369.9599