File monitoring with BBWin

Allan Spencer allan at zandahar.net
Wed Oct 31 05:43:56 CET 2007

Howdy,

Just wondering if anything further has been written for the fsmon
external script in BBWin to be able to monitor files the same way the
Hobbit client does. I've had a requirement come up today that I need to
generate an alert if files with a particular string get created.

If/When it fails it starts generating dump files like theres no tomorrow.

I've had a quick look on deadcat and found one called 'filecheck.cmd'
that looks like it could do the trick but am yet to even download and
look at it

Allan