Feature Request :D ?!

Sigurður Bjarnason siggi at betware.com
Tue Oct 23 18:15:28 CEST 2007

Hi all

What I am trying to do is to have the same test produce 2 or more sets of graph on the test page itself, like for example the disk column but the graphs would contain separate values of data

I have for example script monitoring jboss application server and have data in the test like this..

Jboss Memory Usage :

Mem.Maximum       :      1211 M
Mem.Used        :        870 M
Mem.Free        :        341 M

Jboss DataBase Connection Pool Status

Blocking Timeout 10000
Idle Timeout    60
Min Connections  40
Max Connections  100

Jboss DataBase Connection Pool usage :

Pool.Available      : 100
Pool.Used                 : 0

Jboss Active Thread Count :

Thread.count : 1294

  <http://192.168.160.65/hobbit-cgi/hobbitgraph.sh?host=cfapp-1&service=ncv:jboss&graph_width=576&graph_height=120&disp=cfapp%2d1&nostale&action=menu>

And I would like to have graph for each section of the test I did patch hobbit with the splitncv patch ..but to my disappointment that that did not help me a lot..  :-(

So for this specific test I would like to have memory / pool / thread count all in separate graphs..

Please comment on this if you have any clue on what to do..and if not.. then this is a feature request  :D

Regards