[hobbit] Trend Graphs Stopped Showing Data

Mike Livenspargar mlivensp at sonoma-county.org
Fri Oct 12 15:58:33 CEST 2007

Paul:

In the interest of narrowing this problem down, what
platform are you on? In our case both client and server are
SLES v10 SP1.

Mike

>>> P.vanEldijk at uci.ru.nl 10/12/2007 1:12 AM >>>

Mike Livenspargar schreef:
> And they're back! It seems that all that is needed to get
these two trend graphs working again is 24 hours. In both
cases where CPU load and users/processes trend graphs have
stopped working they have started working again 24 hours
after stopping. The 24-hour periods began at different times
of the day * one at about 3 pm local, the other at about 5
am local.

> There were no reboots or restarts of server or client
required in order to get things working again. I can't
correlate any tasks scheduled to run on those machines that
might have caused the graphs to start working again.

> Does this offer any clues that will help us resolve this
problem?

Exactly the same here! It cann't be coincidence that it
resumes
reporting after 24 hour. Anybody got a clue? Henrik?

greetings,
Paul

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk