extended use of procs

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Fri Oct 12 14:47:34 CEST 2007

Hi !

I would use the procs-function to count several software versions &
programms to see which version will be heavily used or nobody cares about it ...

(our software developer want's to know it ) ...

So, the first shot was to include this in the PROCS test and it runs
really good with rrd-files and graphs ... but the procs-test should be
only my test for important system-processes ...

So i want to have the same test but with another
flag like "sfw" or something else ...

Is there a solution to use PROCS exactly for another/additional test ?

.. or got anybody a solution or hint for it ?

Thanks,

       Martin