[hobbit] problem with CLASS definition

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Wed Oct 10 20:48:44 CEST 2007

I also just discovered that CONFIGCLASS gets converted to lowercase
(which I should have seen plain as day in the sed command). However this
is not the problem as the CONFIGCLASS in the client message is still
using the default value of BBOSTYPE.  I'm currently attempting to hack
in a work around.

-Charles