CLASS=classname doesnt seem to work in hobbit-client

Jérôme Etévé jerome at eteve.net
Tue Oct 2 13:40:20 CEST 2007

Hi Hobbit users !

 I've got 20 hosts for which I setted up a CLASS:myclass in the bb-host file. :

IP myhost.mydomain.com  # CLASS:myclass

 This settings appears on the info page for each of them (in Other
tags), so I guess it's ok.

I'm trying now to monitor processes who should run on those servers by
having a section like that in the hobbit-client.cfg file.

CLASS=myclass
  PROC myproc 1 16
  PROC myproc2 1 16

But it doesn't work (the proc test doen't include those processes.
I restarted hobbit server and waited for 20 minuts without results.

Am I missing something ?

Thanks for your help !

Jerome.

--