[hobbit] alerts problem

Sloan joe at tmsusa.com
Thu Nov 15 18:59:46 CET 2007

I haven't listed any color parameters in hobbit-alerts.cfg, because I
wish to allow the ALERTCOLORS setting in hobbitserver.cfg to apply
universally, no exceptions needed. Are you saying that it is required to
add a color setting to every single alert definition? If so, what is the
purpose of the ALERTCOLORS setting in hobbitserver.cfg?

Confused,

Joe