[hobbit] Re: netapp.pl and uptime

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Wed Nov 14 11:34:01 CET 2007

Hi martin, sorry to be late but the last months was really full and I
had not much time to work on the scripts...
I got the patch and it's in the new version with some other little bug
fix and some little new features but I had no time to finish to test
them and I was waiting for the new release of hobbit to publish the new
version of the scripts with the patches for the graphs to work with the
new hobbit release.

Sorry for that problem.

Francesco