Critical systems question

Stewart, Tom L. Tom.Stewart at landsend.com
Mon Nov 12 23:41:49 CET 2007

I tried to set up two dummy hosts use as a clone for critical systems.

The first one is for the conn test and I added a bunch of systems to
it(Conn_Host_P1).

That worked fine.

Next I created another clone master called something else
(Proc_Host_P1).
I used a system that was already set in (Conn_Host_P1), and I added it
to Proc_Host_P1. However, now the added system disappears from
Conn_Host_P1 as a clone and only appears in Proc_Host_P1.

Am I understanding that only 1 master clone item can exist? I wanted
master tests for conn and procs and a few other items.

I am using the web page Edit Critical Systems to do this.

The file permissions are set as hobbit owner and webxxx group in
server/etc/hobbit-nkview.cfg.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Tom