Enabling WML for blackberry viewing

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Nov 9 04:53:25 CET 2007

First off, is WML the best option I've got to make Hobbit viewable by black
berry phones (or any PDA/phone?)

Secondly, I read in the bb-hosts man page that I need to start bbgen with
--wml.  Now in etc/hobbitlaunch.cfg it has CMD bbgen $BBGENOPTS --report.
Should I add --wml to the end of that or stick it in the variable BBGENOPTS
that is made in etc/hobbitserver.cfg?

Finally, once bbgen kicks into gear with --wml how do I make the page for
the devices to view?

WML:[+|-]testname[,[+|-]testname] <--- confuses my poor self =(

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

--- Henry Spencer