[hobbit] Hobbit CONN questions

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Nov 8 16:23:53 CET 2007

It's very simple.  Conn is a ping test - it pings your host (with one of two
utilities).

Example:

192.168.1.1  myrouter.domain.tld #

This will ping 192.168.1.1 on every poll cycle and report to you via the web
pages and email alerts if you've configured that in hobbit-alert.cfg

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

--- Henry Spencer