[hobbit] Two BBDisplays, one collaboration

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Mon Nov 5 21:13:19 CET 2007

Ah.  You have a couple of options.

a) configure each client (at a customer location) to send to the local
server as well as the main server.  This means that your customer
clients must all appear in the bb-hosts in your main server, as well as
in the bb-hosts for the server at the customer location.

b) (might work) -- you can have the Hobbit server at the customer
location send up a summary to your main server.  You will get a single
dot that shows the overall status of that customer.  The dot is linked
to the Hobbit page on the remote server.  This way you don't have to
keep updating your central server as hosts come and go at remote
locations.

And you can mix and match these methods.

GLH