[hobbit] Re: New to Hobbit --- file monitoring

Scott Mohnkern mohnkern at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 02:59:47 CET 2007

That's what I was missing (and was entirely unclear in the documentation.  I
knew I had to have an entry in both files, but didn't realize that I needed
a hostname definition   in both places.

For purposes of completeness in documentation:

127,.0.0.1 and localhost do not in fact work for myserver.mydomain.name,
however, the host name (from /etc/hostname) does.

Now that I know that it's actually checking it, I just need to set the rules
on it, which should be straightforward.

Thanks!

Scott