[hobbit] big brother replacement

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Nov 1 23:35:21 CET 2007

I'm not entire sure what you mean when you reference the failover
capability.  Could you please explain how this works?  I'm interested in
knowing how the hostname reflects to what IP addresses, hardware running
what software specifically, etc.  Coming from BB1.9btf I don't know of many
expansions between 1.9 and 3.3.

We had some discussion about multiple servers and redundancy just a short
while ago:
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2007/10/msg00423.html

--
Josh Luthman