[hobbit] New to Hobbit --- file monitoring

Scott Mohnkern mohnkern at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 20:27:14 CET 2007

I used the Ubuntu apt-get to install it.  There's a hobbit log in
/var/log/hobbit that seems to be getting updated:

I noted the following in clientlaunch.log.1:

 Cannot open configuration file /usr/lib/hobbit/client/etc/clientlaunch.cfg:
No such file or directory

It looks like it may be using hobbitlaunch.cfg for the client.

Scott