[hobbit] How do I generate bb2.html on demand ?

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 17:15:40 CET 2007

My bbdisplay is already configured to have 1 minute update interval, it is on bb2.html is still  updated every 5 minutes.

# "bbdisplay" runs the bbgen tool to generate the Hobbit webpages from the status information that
# has been received. Big Brother updated the webpages once every 5 minutes. The default here is to
# run it every minute for faster updates, but you can change it if you have a highly loaded server
# and dont need updates that often.

[bbdisplay]
        ENVFILE /etc/hobbitserver42/hobbitserver.cfg
        NEEDS hobbitd
        GROUP generators
        CMD bbgen $BBGENOPTS --report
        LOGFILE $BBSERVERLOGS/bb-display.log
        INTERVAL 1m

I do remember there is a option somewhere is hobbit man page that can set "dynamic, on demand " update.

T.J. Yang