[hobbit] HPUX hobbit client install problem

Hobbit User hobbit at epperson.homelinux.net
Thu May 31 19:19:53 CEST 2007

On Thu, May 31, 2007 12:56, Manocchia, Robert wrote:
> Where do I get the pre-compiled hobbit packages?

Yes, I'd love to have a pre-built package for PA-RISC.  Has anybody made
such a thing available?  I have one such machine left in the stable, and
I'm concerned about installing gcc and having to regression-test the HP
kernel makes and software installs to make sure it doesn't break those
somehow.

Looked through all the versions on the project page and don't see any
hp-ux packages.