[hobbit] Custom graphs: Changing default "Last 48 hours" timeframe

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed May 30 23:10:31 CEST 2007

On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 12:58:01PM -0600, Haertig, David F (Dave) wrote:
> Thanks.  I can handle the C modifications.  Looks like the default
> graphing options are hardcoded, and apply to all graphs.

They are, but you they are just defaults. The webpage that calls these
modules can set their own start/end times for the graphs, and the
current snapshot (preliminary next version) has an enhanced web UI for
the trends page that lets you choose whatever default(s) you prefer.

> The defaults seem a bit odd ...

They happen to match how the data is stored in the RRD files, something
Hobbit has inherited from the LARRD add-on for Big Brother.