[hobbit] Changing (text) colours on all webpages

Tod Hansmann thansmann at directpointe.com
Wed May 23 19:57:09 CEST 2007

You also lose some compatability that way with older browsers, but it's
doable.

I just wanted to point out that we did it for our implementation just by
editing the display code (nicely kept in one folder).  Wasn't hard, and
we don't change it often, so deciding once wasn't difficult.

Tod Hansmann
Network Engineer