[hobbit] msgs - Multiple ignore patterns

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Fri May 18 22:28:53 CEST 2007

I have been having similar problem. RE which pcretest says will work don't.
I've tried with and without quotes, etc.
I believe that the RE processing within hobbit is buggy. I haven't had time
to track down where that is handled in the code, but would like to look at
it if I can find it (hint, if you know where to look let me know). I'm
assuming that hobbit is munging the RE before handing it off to PCRE. If not
why would pcretest pass the RE and then it not work within hobbit.

Steve Holmes

--
Lots of people think they're charitable if they give away their old clothes
and things they don't want. It isn't charity to give away things you want