argh! Ports

Jeff Newman jeffnewman75 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 02:31:41 CEST 2007

All,

Quick question. I have tried every permutation I can think of but basically:

Every PORT example I can find has something similar to:

PORT LOCAL=%[.:]22$  (etc...)
or
PORT LOCAL=%[.:](80|443)

No example I have seen has it where you KNOW the IP and you DONT know
the port, such as:

192.168.22.3:???????????

I need the port string to match an IP with an unknown port number.

If I do:
PORT REMOTE=192.168.22.3:1234 (saying that netstat has a 1234 established)
it works fine, but (again pretending on the port #'s) if a netstat had
3 established connections to ports 1234,1111,23521 I only get the
1234. I want all of them.

Ive tried permutations for 2 hours now, and can't figure it out.

Thanks,
Jeff