[hobbit] Hobbit on a virtual machine?

Thompson, Brian Brian.Thompson at detroitdiesel.com
Fri May 11 22:26:50 CEST 2007

It seems to be unrelated to hobbit really, but I get odd crashes of the
daemon, I had to run an fsck the other day after getting an image, and
now that we had a VM server crash we can't restore ANY of our images of
it, no matter what we do.  I've personally restored some of the older
images before and now none of them work.  The other 50 or 60 VM's are
all fine but this one just isn't having it.

I just wanted to make sure there weren't any specific hobbit-related
issues with running on a VM, so now I can probably dig into the next
level or just move it off the VM entirely.

Thanks for all the replies,

Brian Thompson