[hobbit] still with the bb-histlog.sh errors

Jones, Jason (Altrincham) JasonAS_Jones at mentor.com
Fri May 11 10:07:22 CEST 2007

Try altering your apache conf to use the same group as the permissions
on the hobbit directories? (think it was hobbit on the output you put
earlier) apart from that I'm running out of ideas of why this is
happening, the only time I've seen this personally is when I've trimmed
the history and the webpage still shows it (so I would expect it to
happen).

Jason.