[hobbit] hp-ux B.11 port?

Lars Ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Wed May 9 17:48:22 CEST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "martin roby" <stonepound at gmail.com>
To: <hobbit at hswn.dk>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 9:50 PM
Subject: Re: [hobbit] hp-ux B.11 port?

>I got that working, It keeps saying I'm low on memory, is that a bug?
> [swapinfo]
>             Mb      Mb      Mb   PCT  START/      Mb
> TYPE      AVAIL    USED    FREE  USED   LIMIT RESERVE  PRI  NAME
> dev        8192       0    8192    0%       0       -    1
> /dev/vg00/lvol2
> reserve       -    4886   -4886
> total      8192    4886    3306   60%       -       0    -
> [

Is the warning for physical memory or swap? HP-UX has a special memory
handling. It allocates some of the physiacal memory as sawp. Named
pseudoswap. Also when a process is started swapspace is reserved, (reserve
above).

So I have changed MEMPHYS in hobbit-clients.cfg to: MEMPHYS 100 101
to not get any warnings.

Lars