hobbit-client Debian Ubuntu

Rodolfo Pilas rodolfo at pilas.net
Tue May 8 05:28:20 CEST 2007

When I installed hobbit-client at Debian system, the install shows a
post-installation error:

Configurando hobbit-client (4.2.0-1) ...
Please configure HOBBITSERVERS in /etc/default/hobbit-client
invoke-rc.d: initscript hobbit-client, action "start" failed.
dpkg: error al procesar hobbit-client (--configure):
 post-installation script devolvió el código de salida de error 1
Se encontraron errores al procesar:
 hobbit-client

I included HOBBITSERVERS="IP_ADDRESS" at /etc/default/hobbit-client file and
hobbit-client starts ok.

However after the next update /etc/default/hobbit-client file has been
restored to default and the above error comes again.

I have not found Readme file at /usr/share/doc/hobbit-client/ to solve this
problem.

Can you provide me a tip?

Regards,
Rodolfo Pilas