JMX Monitoring with Hobbit

Benjamin Blazke ben_blazke at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 02:52:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

We have a J2EE application deployed on a Tomcat server
that is exposing some of its internal statistics as
custom MBeans. We need a command line tool that
will query the MBeans and write the results on the
standard output so that we can integrate it with
Hobbit and hopefully see some pretty charts.

Has anybody done that before? I could not find
anything relevant on deadcat or Shire. Any kind of
feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Ben