[hobbit] still with the bb-histlog.sh errors

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Thu May 3 19:55:14 CEST 2007

What I get in the apache log is:

[Thu May 03 10:35:17 2007] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] Premature end of
script headers: bb-histlog.sh, referer:
http://hobbit.server.purdue.edu/hobbit-cgi/bb-hist.sh?HISTFILE=hobbit.client.purdue.edu.procs&ENTRIES=50&IP=0.0.0.0&DISPLAYNAME=hobbit.client.purdue.edu

What the browswer presents is (scoured of html):

500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.

Please contact the server administrator,
 trouble and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.2 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.2 OpenSSL/0.9.8e DAV/2 mod_jk/1.2.19
mod_pubcookie/3.2.1 mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.7 Server at
hobbit.server.purdue.edu Port 80

And, BTW, I had to hunt a little to find one that failed. Several (red)
worked just fine.

Thanks,
Steve.