[hobbit] Custom graphs again

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Fri Mar 30 15:40:13 CEST 2007

On Friday 30 March 2007, T.J. Yang wrote:
> Any constructive comments toward this HB SPOF problem ?
See my other post.
I think linux kernel development team had the same problem.  I don't know if
this is the case right now, but at a certain point there where different
versions with different patches.  This was for testing and all changes that
were good enough where committed the the Linus kernel tree.

So, I'm willing to collect patches and create a patched version of hobbit.  At
the end, it is Henrik who decides what he will do with the patches.  But at
least he knows that these patches are used and tested.

Stef