disk IGNORE rule in DEFAULT section

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 20:36:41 CEST 2007

Maybe I'm just a little sleep deprived, but I thought that if a machine had
a disk slice that didn't have
an explicit DISK <blah> line defined for it, it would use the rule as
defined in the DEFAULT section.
However, I have a bunch of machines that apparently are _not_ using the rule
as defined in the
DEFAULT section.  Below is a copy of the relevant parts of the DEFAULT
section (at the very bottom of the hobbit-clients.cfg file)

DEFAULT
   <other non-related DISK IGNORE rules>
   DISK    %^/archive[0-9]* IGNORE
   DISK    * 90 95

I know technically the "DISK *" should probably be "DISK .*", but I thought
that's how it was by default.
Am I just wrong with my PCRE?