[hobbit] hobbit on Solaris 10 non-global Zone

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:25:27 CET 2007

Hi Eric,

Today I installed the (your) solaris 10 zonestat plugin from TheShire and
the rrd-files are made on the hobbit server. But I'm missing the last part
(modify hobbitgraph with rrd-definitions, TRENDS-modification in bb-hosts).
Could you please supply these on the mailing list or update TheShire
documentation?

Thanks!

Peter

--