[hobbit] Critical Systems templates (for cloning)

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:27:56 CET 2007

I think I may have just answered my own question [again], though if anyone
knows otherwise, let me know.

If you use "*" as the "Test" field, it doesn't match any test (since there
are no tests called, literally, "*").  If you leave the "Test" field blank,
no template entry is created in the hobbit-nkview.cfg file.  I can't think
of anything else to try, for a wildcard "Test" value, so it would appear the
answer to my question is "No".