[hobbit] drop test not sticking...

Benjamin Gagnon benjamin.gagnon at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 19 11:11:04 CET 2007

I have no uncommented PORT entries on the client or the server.

Looks like Milne has the right answer, at least for ports and procs.

I'm still not sure how to get files and msgs to disappear.  As I mentioned in the Milne reply none of the proposed solutions has worked for those two tests and only his solution has worked for the procs and ports tests.

Thanks anyway.

Benjamin