[hobbit] Graph Display Error

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:11:48 CET 2007

>From the looks of that graph, I'm guessing it is the CPU Load graph?  If you
make custom graphs, I know you have to manually set up the rrd definition
(in hobbitgraph.cfg) to say how you want the graph to display, but the
default ones should be fine.  I wonder if there's a problem with the install
of the rrdtool package on your machine (though I would think Hobbit wouldn't
compile if there was).