[hobbit] [LDAP]

Marganne, Etienne emarganne at be.tiauto.com
Tue Mar 13 08:34:11 CET 2007

Well the thing is that I want to know if LDAP service is available and works
without getting a full LDAP response like it is now with the current Hobbit
LDAP test. There are for now two ways to carry on the test in Hobbit,
whether to check is the port is open (which is not enough to me) or to get
the full LDAP response.
What I would like to do is to check for one or two objects to be sure that
the requests are well performed meaning that the service is running well.

If it is possible as it is to perform such polling then let me know.

Best regards,

Etienne Marganne
TI Automotive.