[hobbit] Historical trends?

Scott Walters scott at PacketPushers.com
Mon Mar 12 16:22:59 CET 2007

Yes, I'd like to request the same feature.

>From the "trends" page, be able to change the period view with links
at the top of the page:

Daily - Current Default, Weekly,Monthly,Quarterly

Being able to see all the services for longer period of times together
can be useful for troubleshooting and event correlation.

Scott