[hobbit] RE: CPU Utilization Part 2 -- HELP!!!

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Fri Mar 9 19:48:30 CET 2007

I could not send all the graphs in the same email.

This is the same system with the other two graphs,

but this is a different monitoring tool another group

uses. It shows CPU Utilization at 100% which is

correct with a load of 120+. However, Hobbit, showed

a flatline at 13%..

I'm seeing this across the board on all the systems,

and the tool below is being used by the other group

showing the discrepancies. Any suggestions?

Thanks..James

  _____