[hobbit] SMS paging

Jones, Jason (Altrincham) JasonAS_Jones at mentor.com
Thu Mar 8 17:39:56 CET 2007

I was thinking about this too, the only way I could think to possibly do
it would be to make a script to grep for &color and send only that line
on.  The only problem arises if the alert has no &color tag or has
multiple (no script has emerged yet but it might once I get back to
hobbit in about 2-3 weeks)
Jason.