[hobbit] is Hobbit ready for 2007 DST?

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 22:17:36 CET 2007

if it is UNIX time then it won't be a problem.
If local time is stored then used to calculate, it'd be a problem. If it is
only for display or history, it'd probably be ok.
Possible problem scenarios

   - duration for alerts could be wrong, if the event timestamp was
   recorded in local time.
   - ignore for a given number of hours when acknowledging an event, if
   the acknowledgment timestamp was stored in local time.