[hobbit] mysql connections

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Tue Mar 6 09:32:24 CET 2007

On Tuesday 06 March 2007 06:44, Sabeer MZ wrote:
> good suggestion. i got one more clue.-

> bb-mysql.plline 119.
>   "config bb-mysql.cfg-"sh: config bb-mysql.cfg-: command not found
>
> this is showing that BB/Hobbit variables are not set.
> So Where is the soure profile that We need to execute to get these
> variables.
> or how to set bb/hobbit env varibales.
The hobbit variables are set with the "bbcmd" command.  That's why you have to
execute "../bin/bbcmd perl bb-mysql.pl".

For the error, on line 119, you will find "system($cmd);".  You can add the
line "print $cmd" before this line.  This will print the command that will be
executed when you run the script.  Check the command for errors or missing
options.

Stef