[hobbit] client-local.cfg not propagating

Peters, Ron rpeters at columbia.com
Tue Jun 26 00:25:35 CEST 2007

Well, the client is actually installed vi cfengine.  It pulls down the files into the hobbit directory with proper permissions and it does this on all of our clients.  This client is the same OS/config as the last one I installed but it is having the problem.  I've also noted that the client has tons of free disk.

The listing in the client-local.cfg isn't specific to client name, it is based on a group (linux in this case).

Is there any way to manually duplicate what the client is doing when downloading this info to get some debugging output?